Saturday, October 27, 2007

TO EACH HIS OWN MASK


I adore this crusade! I may have to take spooky art with me into the rest of the year. Thanks again, Michelle! Another Goth gal complete with rusty bottle cap lips, a cactus needle for a nose ring, high hair bun made of Italian art, feathers, paper & beads. Each of the gals in the series feel so real to me, I may connect them with my writing and do character sketches or a story. http://michelleward.typepad.com/how_cool_is_that/


The sort of mask we may wear on a regular day.



"SUA CUIQUE PERSONA"
Translation: TO EACH HIS OWN MASK



I would love to see your own mask! The paradox of finding identity in masquerading identity has delighted cultures for centuries. Only 5 days left to join in on this month's crush!
barone

No comments:

Post a Comment